Guest composers and artists: Franck Bedrossian, Stefano Gervasoni, Marko Nikodijevic, Daniel Jeanneteau, Joris Lacoste with Ictus ensemble, Ensemble intercontemporain,Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France.
Requisite requirements, description, instrumentation, registration fee are provided online www.ircam.fr It is the applicant's responsability to ensure she/he understands and meets the workshop or course information.
Applicants must be born after January 1, 1986.
- Large Orchestra, June 18-23 APPLICATION DEADLINE OVER
- Conducted Ensemble, June 18-30 APPLICATION DEADLINE OVER
- Chamber Music, June 18-30 APPLICATION DEADLINE OVER
- In Vivo Théâtre Daniel Jeanneteau, June 4-22 APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL DECEMBER, 11
The director Daniel Jeanneteau offers 3 young composers the opportunity to create a collective performance working on a sonic scenography for the Iliad, materializing the poem’s extreme violence. This sonic stage design, purely electronic, is nourished by contributions from the 3 young composers using IRCAM software to transform and spatialize the sound.
- In Vivo Théâtre Joris Lacoste/Ictus, June 18-30 APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL DECEMBER, 11
Joris Lacoste and Jean-Luc Plouvier offer 4 young composers join the experience that is the l’Encyclopédie de la Parole for a workshop with the musicians from Ictus accompanying collected recorded voices in a process of “musicalization” of speech (instrumental music accompanied by recorded voices, electronic music, mixed music).
No age limit.
- June 18-30 APPLICATION DEADLINE OVER
Applicants are request to submit in English:
- personal information (including a head-shot picture and ID)
- biographic details (including a short biography)
- 3 works (scores, audio, video files and/or links, please read carrefully instructions in the form, according to the workshop you want to apply for)
- documents (questionnaire is mandatory for In Vivo Théâtre and Electroacoustic Performance Workshop)
Do not forget to read carrefully consent and release form at the end of your application!
For any request, please contact email@example.com
Open from Wednesday, October 11 until Monday, November 13, 2017 (Noon Paris GMT).
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENSION FOR THE 2 IN VIVO THEATRE UNTIL DECEMBER, 11.
Jury's selection in December is irrevocable.
All candidates will receive a personal answer by e.mail at least on Thursday, December 14, 2017.
Deadline extension for the 2 In Vivo Théâtre > 2017/12/11 www.ircam.fr
Apply to one of our workshops: Large Orchestra, Conducted Ensemble, Chamber Music, In Vivo Théâtre Daniel Jeanneteau or Joris Lacoste, Performance for Electroacoustic Music