After the success of the last five Reading Panels BabelScores® is launching the Call for Works for the Sixth BabelScores® Reading Panel 2019-2020. BabelScores® continue looking for the most creative and innovative composers from all over the world to strengthen a global quality catalog with important contemporary music works.
We strongly encourage composers of any age or nationality to submit two works of any instrumentation or for electronics or mixed media to the BabelScores® Reading Pannel 2019-2020. If the submitted pieces are accepted then BabelScores® will invite you to join its catalog and to include more works. We will promote your music, promote your scores and you will be able to take advantage of the BabelScores tools and structure like managing and renting your execution materials, if you agree to do so.
As composer, you will get the major part of your scores sales and rentals.
The strong web traffic and the Institutional Subscriptions (conservatories, universities, etc. from all over the world) allows BabelScores® to diffuse its music massively.
The BabelScores catalog offers a lot of advantages to composers:
- To be part of BabelScores® catalog is completely free.
- BabelScores® is a web platform which allows people to buy, rent and consult scores all over the world.
- BabelScores® do not retain any copyright from composers
- BabelScores® do not ask for exclusivity ( at the same time you can offer or sell your scores by other means)
- BabelScores® creates cooperation agreements with different cultural institutions such as ensembles, festivals, soloists, radio programs, universities, etc. in France and abroad for playing the music of our catalog.
To submit your works, please visit:
Babel Scores web pages: