The ULYSSES Platform
The main goal of the ULYSSES Platform is to give individuals and organizations active in the field of contemporary music an online platform. Through this platform, users can find all the information and opportunities they are looking for and easily get in touch and exchange with other members of the community.
The platform allows users to:
• Create profiles with relevant information (biographies, works, …)
• Announce and organize calls for applications, competitions etc.
• Submit applications to calls
• Spot new works and artists
• Share artistic content and other documents (scores, recordings, videos, …) as well as information about events and opportunities linked to the field of contemporary music with other members
• Communicate with other members
The platform evolves continually in order to make sure it meets your needs, so do not hesitate to send any feedback: contact (at) ulysses-network.eu
For technical assistance please contact us at: technical.assistance (at) ulysses-network.eu
The ULYSSES Network brings together 11 European partner institutions involved in the support and promotion of young artists. These institutions (academies, summer schools, ensembles and festivals) play a fundamental role in the recognizing, accompanying, professionalizing, and developing of the careers of young European composers and performers. Of those partners, several have engaged in supporting artists for longer than 20 years.
The network has chosen the name ULYSSES, the emblematic European figure of a symbolic journey, personifying human and artistic adventures. The initial development of the ULYSSES Platform was financed jointly by the SACEM, and IRCAM. The current platform is supported by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union.
The ULYSSES Platform is supported by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union through the ULYSSES Network Project.